GAME Lightning Warrior Raidy (PC/ENG) GRATIS LINK MEDIAFIRE

FREE GAME Lightning Warrior Raidy (PC/ENG) GRATIS LINK MEDIAFIRE
Lightning Warrior Raidy
Lightning Warrior Raidy is a visual novel game by combining the action in the story. I am Raidy, wandering this continent of Else way associated wide as an adventurer. I will freely bend the facility of thunder to my can, therefore folks have taken to line Pine Tree State the “Lightning Warrior”. Why am I standing here before of this tower, you ask? The cause lies within the village of Saad that I visited recently. I got there to search out it in decay, deserted and reworked virtually fully into a ghost town. Apparently it became that manner thanks to the monsters living during this tower. They’d been stealing away all of the young maidens from the village, and none of the lads WHO visited rescue them ever returned… a harsh and terrible tale. Being WHO i'm I could’t hear that story and stand by idle, therefore currently I realize myself here, facing the tower.

System Requirements:
*Windows XP/7/8
*Intel Pentium dual core or Better
*1 GB RAM 
 *1.2 GB free Space 
*128 bit 256 MB Vram

Screenshoot:
GAME Lightning Warrior Raidy (PC/ENG) GRATIS LINK MEDIAFIRE
Klik Skip Ad (Wait 5 sec)